- Over 20 years of experience in the nonprofit sector and 11 years as a Social Impact Advisor working as a consultant, facilitator, and coach. Passionate about supporting people and organizations that contribute to an equitable, peaceful, vibrant world.
- Family moved to Morris Township in 2012 from the Chicago-area and continue to enjoy discovering the Garden State.
- MS in Public Service Management (concentration: nonprofits) from DePaul University
- Current position for over ten years as Executive Director of Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Morris and Sussex Counties
- Previous 19 year career at Saint Barnabas Health Care System as Director of Pediatric Outpatient Centers
- Published numerous articles in The American Academy of Pediatrics Journal and other publications and presented workshops and seminars in the United States and in Canada
- Ph.D. in Rehabilitation from New York University
- Longtime Morris County resident
- Former Systems Engineer at IBM; Former Researcher / Database Manager for United Way of Northern NJ
- Served on Randolph Township Board of Education, elected for 3 terms, served 9 years including a year as Board President; also served as a member and president of Morris County School Boards Association; served as member of
- Morris County Human Services Advisory Committee
- Impact 100 Garden State Grant Committee member 6 years, chair 2 years, Recruitment Coordinator 3 years
- BA, Mathematics, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
France Delle Donne
- Career range from Financial Consultant at Merrill Lynch in Europe, Director of Development of the Morristown Partnership, to Senior VP Communications-PR-Community Relations-Corp Donations of a NJ regional bank
- Former board member of The Peck School, Morris County Tourism Bureau, Junior League of Morristown, Morris Arts and Friends of Morris Museum
- Current board member of Macculloch Hall Historical Museum. Still serving on The Peck School Community Service Award committee. Deacon at the Presbyterian Church in Morristown
- 27-year Morris County resident after having lived in Belgium, Ridgewood NJ, Washington D.C., France, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and San Diego.
- Boy Scouts of America, Patriots’ Path Council, volunteer; member Executive Board
- Madison Public Library, volunteer; member technology committee, former member of the Board of Trustees
- BA – Kirkland College
Suzanne Boyle Herrmann
- Has served professionally for over 40 years in the nonprofit arena.
- Former Managing Director of the American Red Cross of New Jersey, Morris County Probation Officer, Social worker at Morristown Memorial Hospital, member of the Board of Social Work Examiners and currently in private practice as a licensed clinical social worker.
- Volunteer and Board Member of nonprofit organizations throughout the state.
- M.A. University of Virginia, MSW Fordham University
- Extensive community involvement and professional experience in fundraising and business development
- Served on various nonprofit boards including the Junior League of Morristown, Morris Museum, Cornerstone Family Programs, and Morris Arts
- Former Major Gifts Manager for the Mayo Performing Arts Center, a nonprofit performing arts center in Morristown, NJ
- BA from Hollins College
- VP of National Retail Accounts / Oriental Weavers
- Founder of Executive Women in Home Textiles
- Morris County resident over 25 years
- Active in Morristown Rotary, volunteer at MMH
- Mother of two, grandmother of 3
- After a career in corporate computer sales, Martha has volunteered for a wide range of organizations while raising her five children.
- She held many volunteer leadership positions at Kent Place School and Madison Public Schools.
- She sat on the board and chaired the development committee at Grace Counseling Center in Madison.
- She served on the Ohio Wesleyan Alumni Association Board of Directors prior to joining the Board of Trustees of OWU, where she currently serves as chair of the Advancement Committee.
- 25 years experience in planning, development, and administration of information and nonprofit management projects
- Former Foundation Center Manager of the Carnegie and Assistant Vice- President of Union National Bank in Pittsburgh, Pa
- Past President of the Northland Library Board of Trustees and Foundation Board of Directors
- Former elected public official -Marshall Township, PA Board of Supervisors
- Founder and President of Marshall Township Land Conservancy in Western Pennsylvania
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children (CASA of Morris and Sussex Counties)
- Bachelor of Arts and Master of Library and Information Sciences degrees-University of Pittsburgh
- Twenty-plus years in nonprofit management
- Program officer, Prudential Foundation
- Extensive nonprofit board membership
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Public Administration
- Chair, Social Work Program, Saint Elizabeth University since 2016 after serving as faculty in administrative positions since 1997 employed at faculty /administrator. 20 years’ experience in foster care and adoption involving working directly with children and families as well as research and policy development in New York City and New Jersey.
- Community service includes 15 years on Morris School District Board of Education where led curriculum, labor negotiations and Superintendent searches; 8 years on Board of CASA of New Jersey, including four years as president; 32-year member of League of Women Voters including several leadership positions at local and state level; 5-year member of Operating Committee of New Jersey Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Ph.D. Columbia University School of Social Work; MSW Fordham University School of Social Services; BA (Political Science) Manhattanville College. Licensed Social Worker.
Mary Jane Robertson
- 28 years as CFO and board member of public and private insurance companies, most recently of Crum & Forster
- Chairman of audit committee and board member of Equity Commonwealth, a publicly-traded (NYSE:EQC) Real Estate Investment Trust
- Member of board of trustees, treasurer and chair of finance committee of Mayo Performing Arts Center.
- Graduate of University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada
- Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and the Sloan School at MIT.
- Career primarily in operations for Bell of Pennsylvania in positions non-traditional for women. Position prior to retiring was Assistant Vice President – Operations Support.
- In 2005 she and her husband established the Rochkind-Wagner Foundation which is focused on supporting educational initiatives both locally and abroad.
- BA in English and Education from Dickinson College
- Married with two adult children
- Resident of Martinsville, NJ for over 20 years
- College Publishing Professional for 30 years
- Freelance Writer and blogger: https://reimaginingretirement.wordpress.com/
- Current Board member for the Center for Faith Justice, Lawrenceville and Somerset County FISH
Susanne von der Linde
- Longtime resident of Madison with extensive community involvement including committee member and leadership positions at the various schools in the Madison district, the local travel soccer organization and other sports programs.
- Volunteer with several local charities.
- Current Board member of the Madison Area YMCA.
- Former human resources executive and Director of Benefits for a national retail company.
- BA from Ohio Wesleyan University