Support the Community that supports your business!
Businesses are invited to underwrite various Impact 100 Garden State events such as the:
- Annual Awards Meeting
- Membership Celebration & Rising Stars Award Presentation
- Member Recruitment Events
- Educational Forums
Your company can also contribute towards event expenses
We offer creative/meaningful ways to collaborate and partner with local companies and businesses that choose to support us. Sponsorship is a great way for local businesses, corporations and members of our community to demonstrate corporate social responsibility while gaining visibility in front of community leaders and key demographics.
Impact 100 Garden State sponsors are recognized at events throughout the year
- Sponsors are recognized in marketing materials and in membership communications.
- Sponsors enjoy exposure to over 350 philanthropic and committed women and opportunities to engage with the nonprofit community.
- Sponsors receive logo recognition on the website as soon as a commitment is made and enjoy maximum visibility all year long.
Our mission is made possible through the continued support of volunteers, our members and the sponsorships of the local business community. We are grateful to our sponsors for their financial commitment, which helps to defray our operating costs and maintain our promise to award 100% of every member’s $1,000 donation to our grant recipients.
Sponsors can participate in this powerful grassroots effort by donating cash or providing goods or services. In addition, we welcome sponsors who wish to support Impact 100 Garden State by sponsoring women for membership.
Please review our various Sponsorship Packages for levels and benefits. To become a Sponsor, please complete the Sponsorship Agreement and email a copy of the form (and high-resolution logo, if applicable) to Marcia Hunter or enclose it with your tax-deductible contribution and mail to: Impact 100 Garden State, PO Box 2114, Morristown, NJ 07962-2114, Attn: Sponsorship.