When you become a member of Impact 100 Garden State, you join a unique group of philanthropic women who collectively fund high-impact grants that help disadvantaged, impoverished and underserved populations in Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties in New Jersey. The grants are provided to nonprofit organizations that complete a rigorous application process and are selected through a membership vote.
Who Can Join
Membership is open to any woman, age 18 or over, who makes an annual tax-deductible donation (membership fee) of $1,000 by January 31 of any calendar year. The entire contribution is used to fund grants.
Impact 100 Garden State offers the option of 110% membership; the extra $100 is applied to operating expenses. We are an all-volunteer organization and are grateful to the women who choose the 110% option.
How to Become a Member
Payment by check
- Complete the online application form and mail a check to Impact 100 Garden State, PO Box 2114, Morristown, NJ 07962-2114; or
- Print out the application form and mail it with a check to the address above.
- Make your check payable to the Community Foundation of New Jersey and note Impact 100 Garden State membership on the memo line.
Payment by credit card
- Complete the online application form. Instructions for making credit-card payments are included on the form.If you wish to pay online by credit card, please click here for the Community Foundation website. Select $1,100 if you wish to be a 110% member or $1,000 for a 100% membership. Complete your billing information as requested and please check the option to increase your donation by 3% to cover credit card processing fees.
- If you wish to pay by stock transfer, email the Membership Committee for more details.
- If you are eligible to participate in an employer matching-gift program, please request a match for your contribution. All matching donations assist with our operating expenses. Corporate donations are acknowledged as Friends of Impact 100 Garden State.
How to Renew
Members may renew by filling out the pledge card and making making a payment of $1,000 (or $1,100 as a 110 % member) by January 31 of each calendar year. Follow the directions above for payment by check or credit card. Women who are renewing their membership do not need to complete another membership application.
Our Commitment to Members
- No operating expenses are deducted from membership donations of $1,000.
- All contributions will be used to fund high-impact transformative grants.
- Membership gives each woman the opportunity to vote annually for the grant recipients.
- Members are offered a wide range of opportunities to participate in the organization. Learn more.