Impact 100 Garden State is an all-volunteer philanthropic organization. The grants we award are funded by member donations. Because no expenses are deducted from member dollars, we welcome the contributions of friends, sponsors and others. Your support can offset our operating costs, including insurance, website hosting, printing, and mailing. Please consider the following:
Become a Friend
Individuals (both women and men), local businesses, corporations, and family foundations can support Impact 100 Garden State with tax-deductible gifts of any size. Here’s how:
- Make a check payable in any amount to the Community Foundation of New Jersey and note Impact 100 Garden State on the memo line.
- Mail the check to Impact 100 Garden State, PO Box 488, Mendham, NJ 07945.
- If you wish to donate by credit card online, please click here for the Community Foundation of NJ. Select your contribution level and complete your billing information.
- If you wish to donate by stock transfer, please email the Membership Team.
- We encourage all Friends (and Members) whose employers have matching-gift programs to request matching funds for Impact 100 Garden State. We will apply those to our operating support and the corporation will be listed as a Friend.
- All friends will receive a thank you letter from us and an official acknowledgement for IRS purposes.
Friends of Impact 100 Garden State are recognized at our Annual Awards Meeting in November. They may not, however, vote for the recipients of Impact 100 grants. Voting is limited to members.
Become a Sponsor
Impact 100 Garden State invites sponsorship of its member events, or portions of those events, including its Annual Awards Meeting and Spring Open House. Sponsors are recognized at our Annual Awards Meeting in November and in membership communications. Please email the Membership Team for more information.
Make an In-Kind Donation
We welcome in-kind donations from local businesses. Such services as printing, copying and, catering are appreciated and help keep overhead expenses low.
Spread the Word: Refer a Member or Friend
Word of mouth is the most effective means of helping Impact 100 Garden State to grow and expand its grants to nonprofits. Refer a friend, colleague, or family member and help us increase our membership and our impact.