Become a Friend
You don’t have to be a member to support our programs and fundraising goals. Anyone who is passionate about our mission (or would like to support someone by making a gift to Impact 100 Garden State in their honor) can Become a Friend of Impact 100 Garden State. These contributions are tax deductible and help support our events and operational costs. In addition, members can donate above their giving level for the same purpose.
Individuals (both women and men), local businesses, corporations, and family foundations can support Impact 100 Garden State with tax-deductible gifts of any size. Here’s how:
- Make a check payable in any amount to the Community Foundation of New Jersey and note Impact 100 Garden State on the memo line.
- Mail the check to Impact 100 Garden State, PO Box 2114, Morristown, NJ 07962-2114.
- If you wish to donate by credit card online, please click here for the Community Foundation of New Jersey. Select your contribution level and complete your billing information.
- If you wish to donate by stock transfer, please email the Membership Team.
- We encourage all Friends (and Members) whose employers have matching-gift programs to request matching funds for Impact 100 Garden State. We will apply those to our operating support and the corporation will be listed as a Friend.
- All friends will receive a thank you letter from us and an official acknowledgement for IRS purposes.
Friends of Impact 100 Garden State are recognized at our Annual Awards Meeting. They may not, however, vote for the recipients of Impact 100 Garden State grants. Voting is limited to members.